GMetrixSMS - Skills Management System
Today’s Information Workers use Microsoft® Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Access to accomplish their work, yet most only utilize about 20% of the software’s features.
The GMetrix Skills Management System provides everything an organization needs to assess and track employee’s or student’s competency in Microsoft Office 2007, 2010, and 2013 for improved productivity or to prepare for the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Certification.
GMetrix practice tests area available for the following products:
Microsoft Office 2013
Microsoft Office 2010
Microsoft Office 2007
MS Word 2013
MS Word 2013 Expert
MS Excel 2013
MS Excel 2013 Expert
MS PowerPoint 2013
MS Access 2013
MS Outlook 2013
MS Word 2010
MS Word 2010 Expert
MS Excel 2010
MS Excel 2010 Expert
MS PowerPoint 2010
MS Access 2010
MS Outlook 2010
MS Sharepoint 2010
MS OneNote 2010
MS Office 365
MS Word 2007
MS Word 2007 Expert
MS Excel 2007
MS Excel 2007 Expert
MS PowerPoint 2007
MS Access 2007
MS Outlook 2007
MS Windows Vista
Apply now for your Microsoft Office Specialist practice test by clicking on the 'Apply' button and prepare yourself for Microsoft Office Specialist certificate!
Overview of Test features:
- Practice tests map to the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) exam objectives
- All tests are in-application or performance-based simulations to provide the best assessment of real-world experience
- All tests have both a testing and a training mode providing step-by-step help on each question
- Progress at own pace, save test to resume later, return to skipped questions
- Detailed, printable score report highlighting areas requiring further review
Overview of Administrator features:
- Online administration and tracking tool for teacher/manager
- Online dashboard for each student to his or her own track progress
- Create/manage student accounts
- Create/manage groups of students
- Create customized tests from question pools to target specific areas of study
- Activate/De-activate test access codes, customize codes to your unique requirements, control expiration dates, number of retakes, access to all or just certain tests
- Online dashboard for each student for tracking his or her own progress
- CPU: 1.00 GHz processor or higher
- RAM: Minimum of 1 GB
- FREE DISK SPACE: 150 MB
- DISPLAY: 1024x768 or higher resolution monitor
- OPERATING SYSTEM:Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista SP2, Windows 7, Windows 8(excluding Windows 8 RT). (Windows XP is supported for Office 2007 tests)
- MS OFFICE SOFTWARE:Full installation of the version of MS Office that you will be testing with, 2007, 2010, or 2013.
- INTERNET: GMetrix requires a high-speed internet connection.
- Supported Browsers: Internet Explorer 9 or higher.
- Adobe Flash Player: Current version.
Required for installation and automatic updates (depending upon network security configuration). Communication: HTTP links and IP address the following domains and IP addresses must be accessible (allow sub domains) through the firewall:
www.gmetrix.net, ws.gmetrix.net (web site access, and web services access for GMetrix SMS)
www2.gmetrix.net (Patching and Updating GMetrix SMS)
Don´t block SOAP HTTP traffic.
Full access through port 80 (HTTP) for our Domains and IP addresses is required.
HTTP redirection should be allowed (to be completely within the gmetrix.net domain).
GMetrixSMS - Skills Management System
The GMetrix Skills Management System provides everything an organization needs to assess and track employee’s or student’s competency to prepare for the Microsoft Technology Associate Certification.
The Full Suite license for the Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) certification includes all of the following certifications:
Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
Mobility & Device Fundamentals
Windows Operating System Fundamentals
Software Development Fundamentals
HTML5 Development Fundamentals
Software Testing Fundamentals
Apply now for your Microsoft Technology Associate practice test by clicking on the 'Apply' button and prepare yourself for Microsoft Technology Associate certificate